December 10, 2008

Baby Shower



Kristen threw me a baby shower on Saturday, December 6th. I was slightly skeptical of having it after Ruth came but it was totally and completely wonderful. It was great because we already had everything we need for Ruth up to 3 months. So I got a bunch of adorable clothes that range from 6 months to 2 years! I also got a great blanket you see Paula working on in the picture, approximately 400 diapers and great bath toys. We also had really great food, mini quiche and cinnamon rolls, delicious juice, fruit, and yogurt. And the best part was that my old roommate that I haven't seen in over 2 years came! We had a great time catching up...it was funny because she hasn't ever met Brad or seen my wedding ring!

After the baby shower we took Paula to the airport and then went shopping. We tried out the sling my mom made me and we both totally love it. I also bought myself a new outfit from some money that Linda Whitton sent and said was to be spent on me, not Ruth! Thanks Linda!

No comments: