December 7, 2016

Finally Fall

 My adorable children all spruced up to go on a work trip with the Daddio
 Claire and I did not go on said business trip because we were sick. We watched almost every episode of Octonauts those two days!

 Popejoy Hall offers $3, hour long shows for kids during the day. This season we will get to attend 13 plays, dance shows and musical reviews and Paula gets to come with us! The first one was the Nutcracker.

 We've done a LOT of raking...and jumping





 This week we finally got everybody signed up for their special classes. Ruth is in a homeschool rock climbing class. Will and Claire and both doing (their own) gymnastics class.

 I ran my first 10k December 3rd. It took me an hour and 25 minutes even. My goal was to finish in 1:35, so I was seriously stoked! The course was extremely hilly, but I was the leader of the slow group and I got the biggest running high yet from doing this race. I feel like a birthday half marathon is totally doable now!

And we've done our "gingerbread" houses for the year. It's basically just an excuse to eat vast amounts of candy, but it's fun.

No comments: