May 19, 2011

That's Why I'm Snotty

First I thought I had a cold. Then I thought it was allergies because all the trees are blooming. Then the horrible throbbing started. I couldn't sleep all Sunday night. Then Tuesday I went to the dentist. My wisdom teeth are coming in and causing horrible sinus congestion and pain. Ibuprofin has become my best friend. Even though I'm popping 4 pills every 4 hours I can still feel the throbbing in my mouth. I now have such sympathy for babies! The snot alone has been horrible, but the achey mouth sucks. I totally get why Will only wants to drink tons of milk and never wants to eat when he's teething. It's not all that bad, if it really were I'd get them ripped out, but it's nice to have money in the old savings account. Plus I have enough issues going to the normal dentist...the idea of oral surgery gives me the major hee-bee-jee-bee's!

2 comments:

Tia Laws said...

It's not all that bad...you are numbed, it takes 30 minutes, and the dentist tells you to drink all the milkshakes you want! It's a mainly win situation! Sorry to hear about it, though. You and Declan are getting teeth together.

Paula Laws said...

DANG Girl...Ouch! Last Friday Asa and I watched Declan while he was teething. He got very fussy and sqrummy. we both tried everything we knew to sooth him. Finally I laid him in the middle of the floor in the family room, put a blanket over him and....he put his butt in the air, he face into the carpet and went to sleep. Try it! It might work for you. Tee Hee Hee...

Love Paula