May 24, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Olivier Dunrea's children books about baby gosslings Gossie, Gertie, BooBoo and Ollie...SO CUTE. Not only are the stories cute but the artwork is beautiful and the little gosslings are adorable!

Will says "wow" about everything; he gives amazing hugs these days; and he's so skinny that he goes crawling out of his pants on a regular basis.

Cinnamon yogurt pretzels...if you live in Portland, SLC, or anywhere in Idaho you must go to WinCo and buy them. So delish.

Cervils; they're just awesome cats. Harpy Eagles=coolness.

Brad is so creative with ideas to do with the kids. I'm always amazed to see what they've been up to.

Ruth says "Mom" constantly. I love that she wants to tell me about everything. Even though Brad is clearly her favorite parent it just warms my heart that it's "Mom" this and "Mom" that.

No comments: