May 10, 2011

Cedar City

We spent the last weekend in Cedar City visiting Kristen, Nate, Joey, Daniel, Paula, Asa and Paula's parents. We were there for several reasons, three of which include: Nate's graduation, Brad's b-day, and Mother's Day! We had so much fun. Brad and I also had fun in the car because we listened to Ranger's Apprentice the Ruins of Gorlan. So good. If you haven't read this series you should!

Ruth and Will on the baby merry-go-round

Me: (I was shocked when I saw this picture at how not fat I am now...it takes some getting used to...also, my hair is getting so long these days!)

Ruth just wanted to carry the balls all over the place!

Joey was being a ham for the camera, he's so funny!

Kristen and sweet Daniel

Nate and Joey

Will happily sat in Grandma's lap the entire time we bowled!

The next is Ruth hefting an 11 pound ball!

My cute in-laws and Daniel

2 comments:

Tia Laws said...

You are looking so good! Glad you guys had a great weekend...did you eat a panookie?

Tia Laws said...

Also, do you realize that in your pictures, the picture of Joey looks EXACTLY like the picture of Asa in the end? :0)