September 4, 2010

"The North Idaho" Vacation: Day 6

Today was clear again, which meant I could go do the activities at the lodge I had been anticipating.


They didn't open until 11am so we bummed around the lodge and playground until that time.





Then I jumped on the bungee trampoline and climbed the rock wall.


When I was done climbing, I didn't know how to get back down, so I just let go of the wall. Obviously I was hooked to the harness so I didn't fall very fast, but Ruth was watching and started shouting because she was worried about me.



As soon as I was done with that we got back in the car and started on our way home. We drove through Montana and ended in Hamilton. Here we at at the "Coffee Cup" which had great home-made food.


1 comment:

Steve Lents said...

That shot of Will is great, he looks sooooo much like Brad.