July 13, 2010

Bumpsky's Back!

So I just wanted to announce that I'm back in the under 200 club!!!! My official weight as of this morning was 197 WOOT! Feeling great and I'm so happy that I restrain myself on those nights when I'm dying for ice cream. 197 is one pound under what I weighed when I got pregnant with Ruth, so YAY. I just have to keep all this work up and focus on those amazing Banana Republic jeans that I'm dying to fit into again. Of course I am having a psychological battle over this number because I keep thinking, maybe it's just water weight, blah, blah, blah. But a pair of capri's I bought about 3 weeks ago that just barely fit in the waist I now can pull off without un-buttoning!!!! So I really have lost more weight. And if it weren't completely inappropriate I would have posted a picture of me with my pants half way off my bum to demonstrate how less fat I am!

2 comments:

mlents said...

You are so funny! Way to go! I'm so proud of you and the HARD work you've put into getting healthy again. I'm on the same journey...and I've lost another pound as of this morning! I've got 40 more pounds to lose and hope to reach that goal by January 2011. Keep going...keep exercising and making healthy food choices. You can do it!

Kelsey said...

Congratulations!! That is really exciting news!