March 4, 2010

Pictures

Here are some pictures of the fun we've had together as a family recently:

Ruth praying, she is very observant and has started to ask to say prayers all the time:

Me being bored after church (check out the baby bump!):

The result of getting ready to move and Brad cleaning out the closet:

Brad and Ruth being goofy after church:

Ruth avoiding bedtime or playing mummy in the ottoman:

The result of trying to watch a movie (Hot Rod) while the child is still awake:

The culmination of having "long" hair for too long, two bad hair days in a row, owning a pair of scissors and not wanting to sit on the floor while Ruth took a bath:

3 comments:

Brent and Amelia said...

I love it...it looks great on you! I've been getting the I-definitely-need-to-change-my-hair itch lately, and I would love to do something like that! If I get brave enough, you'll be my inspiration. Hope you guys are doing well. I'm hoping that we'll get to see you when we come home to Idaho Falls this summer.

kami said...

i LOVE your hair!!!!!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Love the hair! I'm trying to grow mine out...We'll see...
Such a cute girl you have! Love the bump! :)