March 26, 2009

Big Girl


I'm just shocked how pretty my girl is. We both miss Brad a lot. We're glad that we are half way done with being apart. It's been really nice to have family close by so I don't feel so alone. My ward has also been super great. Sunday during church a lady asked if Ruth and I wanted to go over to their house for dinner. I told her I didn't have a car and so she sent her son to pick me up. I spent 3 hours with their big family laughing, eating and watching the Amazing Race. And it seems that everyone in the ward is that friendly. That makes it much easier and more homey to feel like I already have friends in this new place. Since we don't have a tv, but do have the internet Hulu.com has become my favorite new thing. I've been watching the most recent season of Hell's Kitchen.

2 comments:

Miss K$ said...

oh she is soo pretty, you are right.

suzanne said...

She is one pretty baby Katie!