November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day!

Today Brad and I had our own Thanksgiving meal. I made the turkey and green bean casserole, and Brad made the mashed potatoes and stuffing. It was a fantastic meal, but a strange feeling to have so much food and only two bodies to feed. Of course after cooking for so long and eating such a fine meal we did what most feasters would do, we napped for 3 hours. We were lucky that after we got people checked out of the motel no one came in or out while we cooked, ate, or napped...lucky us! I've included a picture of us and the gang during our delicious meal!
In other exciting news, Brad has decided on a major and "graduate" program. Brad is now majoring in philosophy which will only take him 3 more semesters! YAHOO! After that we will be moving to Phoenix, Arizona so Brad can attend a mechanic school called UTI. It is the best mechanic school in the country and is very prestigious. Since we know that Brad will be done in a year and a half, we've also decided that I will do an internship. This is also really exciting because it will give me some really good experience as a teacher and refine those skills I've been practicing. Then after Brad and I graduate we'll move to AZ the summer of 2008. We are way excited and both feel really motivated about school and work.

No comments: